on Callista eucymata (Dall, 1889)
This Bid is Closed
Gem, HUMONGOUS SOLID AND DARK SPECIMEN! IF YOU LOVE BIVALVES YOU WON'T MISS THAT! From Brasil
Winner bid: $4.00 by Baen[2 bids]
- Most rules are the same as in most auction websites. Please contact us in case you have any further questions.
- Only registered customers with payment method specified can participate. If you are new to Femorale please inform the payment method
- Always make sure you have carefully checked the item you are bidding
You may either bid the minimum increase amount or a higher value. We'll bid on your behalf to make sure you remain the high bidder.
We will only bid up to your maximum amount which will be kept hidden until someone else bids a higher value.
- If you want to increase your bid enter a new maximum bid. When the auction ends, you'll receive an email which tells you if you've
won the item.
- Remember, you should only bid on an item if you are sure you want to buy it. If you win, you must pay immediately after receiving
our invoice in case you are not paying by credit card stored already on our database (credit card information is not kept online for
security reasons). Items not paid in 48 hours will be placed again on the list.
- Changing or retracting your bid: As a general rule, you're not allowed to retract or cancel a bid unless you made a mistake and placed a much higher value or clicked
on the wrong item - however, you must send us a message immediately otherwise your bid will be considered valid.
- Shipping will continue as our regular website - we only ship once per month from USA or Europe.
Two forms of bidding:
Use the increment to pass the higher bid – you may win, however on the last
minutes someone might put a much higher amount to make sure to win
Bid the highest amount you are willing to pay for that piece – we will put the
increment every time someone bids and you will be the higher bidder until they
reach your maximum bid. No one will be able to see your maximum bid and you will
pay only the last increment on the item, not necessarily the maximum bid if no
one else has reached it.
For example collector X and collector Y are bidding on an item offered at 10.00,
increment of 1.00 X bids 11.00 Y bids 50.00 which is the maximum he is willing
to pay for this item, but only the increment will show, 12.00 (11.00 + 1.00) X
bids 15.00, but is automatically outbid by Y to 16.00 (15.00 + 1.00) X bids
20.00, but is automatically outbid by Y to 21.00 (20.00 + 1.00) If the auction
ends now, B will pay 21.00, not 50.00, however if X bids 51.00 then Y will lose
and X will pay 51.00
Just have in mind that several people will be watching and
bidding so be careful not to make a very high bid expecting that no one will do